Preserving the environment is something that is very dear to our hearts at our company. After all, Safari Ltd was started in part to help raise awareness about endangered animals.
By protecting the environment with pollution control and using natural resource management through wind power, solar energy and water purification we can all help slow down warming of our planet.
Some of the practices we eco-friendly practices we take part in at our company are:
- Providing educational information about the fragility of the earth’s ecosystems and endangered wildlife
- Using recycled paper whenever possible
- Recycling all plastics, cans and paper
- Minimizing the use of paper by maintaining digital files
- Shutting off lights when not in use
- Establishing zero landscaping to reduce lawn mower emissions
- Reducing excessive packaging to save trees
- Discouraging the use of plastic water bottles and styrofoam cups
By making small changes in our lives we can all help to make a difference. How do you promote eco-friendly practices in your home or at work?